Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dwarves have been a-mining.

Been a little unwell these last few days, so painting slowed to a crawl. Still, the dwarves have been mining for long enough to smith some metal weapons and armour.


They're almost there now! Just gotta do the browns and grey pants. Oh, and the couple of horns on helmets. I think that'll bring it to a single coat of paint on all surfaces.

Oh, and here's a close-up, I think some of them are even in focus =)


This is one of those moments where it seems like batch painting is a stupid dumb idea. Been going for more than a week with no finished miniatures. Just keep telling myself that it won't be long until I'll suddenly have 48 in one short period of time.

Getting more of the metals now, 6 Khazad Guard, 6 Iron Guard and Balin is in the post. I'll be painting them individually rather than batch painting them. Probably. Balin will certainly get an individual paint job.

I should also remind people that they can click on any of the pictures to get a bigger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment